Monday, December 17, 2012

Regroup

I didn't intend to take a blogging break, but it happened. I just don't have anything new right now, and I worry about being too inane/repetitive all the time, so here I am. Or here I am not, I guess.

I have, as always, far too many projects in the works, but many of them are just not blog material.

There's been some knitting,

bff cowl progress

"Saroyan"

(In fact, there is a big knitting project in the works, but that will be a long time coming...)

There's been a whole lot of the non-garden variety growing,

two cool guys

seven months old!

And I kept forgetting to come share pictures of my neighbor's awesome vintage embroidery score, so here's a link to the whole set on Flickr.

Maybe the new year will bring some fresh new things (attic and basement projects, I'm looking at you!), but until then, perhaps I will lay low until that little blogging spark reignites. Thanks to all of you who have been with me for whatever amount of time. It's been a nice run.

Above all, enjoy your holidays!

t(h)rees

5 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it wonderful? Such sunny, happy stuff.

Amber said...

 You know, I seem to have been having some Technical Disqus-culties (groan) these past few days, so perhaps it wasn't you at all.

And yes, we are huge tree show offs this year putting them all in one lump like that. I don't know why I never thought to group them before! The tiniest one is extra neat to me because I found that galvanized bucket under the porch at our last house, and the tree itself up in the attic. So it's like a little piece of our first real home with us during the holidays every year now. :)

Twobloomsdesignstudio said...

Lovely knitting and I love the last photo with all the Christmas trees.

Teresa Robeson said...

LOL! I like puns; keep 'em coming.

What a cool bit of sentimental history about that smallest tree! 

Amber said...

 Thanks so much!